Thursday, September 2, 2010

Half a Lifetime

So I haven't updated in awhile, don't be upset I had a fantastic reason! Family!
That's right, we had family in town to visit. My dad's family to be exact. His mother and older brother flew in from Chicago. I haven't seen them in 15 years! That's half of my lifetime! Crazy I know! It gets better. They haven't been out here to the west coast to visit since the late 1980's. I think my uncle may have been in town on business when I was around 12, but he only stopped by for a couple hours before he had to jump on a plane and leave again. I must say it was very wonderful to see them again.

Here are a few pictures from the BBQ we had yesterday to send them off.

Uncle David, Myself, my 'little' brother Mac
Mom, Grandmother and Dad
September 1, 2010'

Uncle David & Dad in the front yard

Dad & Grandmother

My little brother Mac,
the pit master!

Uncle David, Grandmother & Dad
waiting on dinner

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet. I've never seen your dad before today, and I think he's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell him you said so! lol

    Should Jeff and my Mom be worried? j/k

    ReplyDelete